Please ensure you have read through and understood these terms and conditions as once you sign up as a member of Take Time Out, you will be bound by these terms.
Members who pay us a Monthly Subscription are “Monthly Members”, and Members who receive the benefit of an Annual Subscription are “Annual Members”.
Monthly Members and Annual Members are collectively referred to as “Members”.
Monthly Members may terminate their Monthly Subscription at any time without cause, penalty or explanation by simply electing to do so within their account settings.
Take Time Out Membership
- Take Time Out is operated by Take Time Out Partnership Limited. A company registered in England and Wales under the company number 10519847 at the registered address of Take Time Out Partnership Limited, The Stables, Mere, Cheshire WA16 0PX.
- Take Time Out reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to modify any features of this website at any time without notice to you, and you agree to be bound by such changes.
- All offers are curated & supplied by our Partners - Take Time Out cannot be held liable in any way for the failure of any of our partners to deliver what has been offered to our members.
- No member may open an alternative account if their membership is suspended or terminated for any reason.
- Members may not sell, trade or transfer a membership account to another person, neither accept nor use a membership account that does not belong to them.
- Members may not sell, trade or promote Take Time Out offers to the general public on third party websites or any online trading platforms.
- Each offer has different terms and conditions which are the partners’ specific terms and conditions - Take Time Out does not control each partner's specific offer's terms and conditions and each offer is subject to the partners offer availability.
- Once you have selected a partner's offer on Take Time Out you must follow the specific redemption instructions in order to redeem your offer. In some instances this may require you to visit a third party website. We do not control or monitor any external websites, these website addresses are provided by each company as they join our program. Each website address is tested to make sure they link to the correct site only at the time of being published, no other tests are done, so please be aware that we cannot guarantee your safety or site content once you leave taketimeout.co.uk
- Please note that some venues will require pre-booking.
- Age, health, weight and/or other restrictions may apply to partner offers displayed on Take Time Out; any restrictions will be detailed within the terms and conditions of the partner which will be contained on the partner page.
- Selected partners may be closed at certain times of the year such as bank holidays, and some offers may be subject to seasonal variances. Please ensure you check directly with the partner, prior to travelling, in order to avoid disappointment.
- The partners reserve the right to refuse admission and to close or modify all or any part of the facilities for any reasons they deem fit.
- Partners are entitled to withdraw from Take Time Out or to change the terms and conditions of their offers after you have become a member and we shall have no liability for any such withdrawals or changes in terms and conditions or availability.
- Take Time Out Partnership Ltd reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- Take Time Out Partnership Ltd reserves the right to amend or withdraw any offer.
- To be eligible and be accepted for a Take Time Out membership you must be 18 years or older as you will be entering into a binding contract.
- Once you have registered for a Take Time Out membership as a " Monthly Member" and your payment has been received, Take Time Out will send you an e-mail confirming your Take Time Out membership details.
- Your Take Time Out digital membership card is required as a validation for some partner offers – please read relevant partner's terms before you redeem offers featured.
- Annual members subscription will expire 12 months from the date you received your approval email.
- We reserve the right to cancel the membership and withhold access to our portal for any reason.
- Take Time Out will ensure the protection and security of data passed to the data processor for processing. There will be sufficient security guarantees in place that the processing complies with obligations equivalent to those on the 7th Data Protection Principle contained in the Data Protection Act 1998.
- The laws of England will govern this agreement, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts for all purposes connected with this agreement, including the enforcement of any award or judgement made under or in connection with it.
- By purchasing a monthly subscription, you acknowledge that your subscription has an initial and recurring payment feature and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation.
- Your subscription will be automatically extended for successive monthly periods, at the original subscription rate. Your credit/debit card will be charged monthly for this subscription.
- You can cancel your membership at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org detailing your membership number.
- Upon receipt of your request, we will send you an email to confirm your membership has been cancelled.
- Your Take Time Out membership will cease at the point you cancel.
- If you wish to cancel your membership, this must be done by 5.00pm on the final day of the month in order to prevent a charge being levied for the following month.
Prices and Payments
- Partner offer details and some elements of the site are not available to the general public.
- Partner offers may only be accessed by users whom we have allowed access after they have been registered for an account ("Membership Account") by agreeing to pay to us a monthly subscription fee of £5 per month ("Monthly Subscription") payable through our payment processor Stripe.com.
- Members may cancel their subscription at any time by logging in to My Account and clicking “cancel membership”. Take Time Out does not offer refunds for memberships cancelled part way through a month. All prices include VAT.
- Take time Out reserves the right to change the price of new memberships at any time, without notice.
- Payment can only be made by either a valid Debit or Credit Card.
- Take Time Out is an ongoing subscription service and your membership will be renewed automatically each month.
- Take Time Out is not liable for any non-receipt of communication.
- You are required to keep us informed of any changes to your address or your email contact details.